Painting commisions undertaken, & kit building considered.


Saturday 15 May 2010

Kitson Meyer Paint, Lining & weather Commission

Theres been a radio silence for some time now. However, thats not to say I haven't been modelling. I just haven't finished them all yet!First off the press is a commission for painting, lining & weathering for John deFraysenette's stunning 'County Gate' layout. The loco is a piece of 'just supposing', that is ever so convincing. John loves articulated motive power & this monster follows his recent forays into this realm of heavyweights for County Gate. Its a beauty & I had a great time doing this job.
Without further delay here is the evidence




To follow shortly are some complete builds I am doing for a 7mm established kit company. I'm keeping mum at the moment, so watch this space.
Further goodies on my workbench are a railcar paint commission for MJCampbell, a diesel weathering treatment for fellow Sussex Downs modeller Tim Sanderson, & some nearly complete A1 model diesels I have built for sale. Thats not to mention my Backwoods miniatures 'Chevallier' which will be reported on my Bowaters blog


No comments:

Post a Comment